We are opening a position for Project Manager of European Projects
Job Description for PROJECT MANAGER of European Projects
Transfer Consultancy is a consulting company for EU research, development and innovation (R&D&I) projects, technology scouting and business innovation. We have more than 20 year of experience providing solutions and services to specific environmental problems for all kind of entities, through technological innovation. We also guide our clients dynamically and creatively, following projects from their initiation and planning, through negotiation, execution and management to the final stage, where exploitation of a new technologies, products or services is facilitated.
To reinforce our team in Barcelona / Madrid, we are opening a position for Project Manager who will handle the complete preparation and subsequent writing of the proposals, collection of information from partners, processing of written inputs and background documents, proposals structuring, as well as technical/financial management. Proposals are in the line of environment, sustainable agriculture, climate change, clean energy, and circular economy. New projects will be presented to NextGenerationEU, LIFE Programme, Horizon Europe, among others.
Support compliance managers working on a project’s administrative management and compliance with technical obligations. Together, they make sure that their project is up to date with all the tasks described in the technical forms. Their tasks include conducting audits, identifying issues, filing reports, assisting partners of the consortium, analyzing expenditures, guiding and teaching partner to follow EU Commission requirements.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills, including time management, multi-tasking and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Solid foundation in research and analysis, including basic qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including interacting with multi-national and multi-disciplinary stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills in English and Spanish – additional European languages an advantage;
- ‘Can do’ attitude, with the ability over time to perform tasks with minimum supervision;
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
Place of work: Barcelona/Madrid Full-time (40 hour/week). Flexibility to work from home some days a week.
Travel availability for long distance and/or overnight travel within Europe.
Type of contract: permanent
Starting date: 1/6/2021.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org till May 21st. Only candidates that will proceed to the next round of the job competition will be contacted by May 28th 2021.